Monday, October 5, 2015

My reach

I keep falling away from your grip
I keep having you just within my reach but still too far away for me to grab
Once I finally hold on its like my hand gets all weak and starts to shake
I let go and i fail but still you wait there for me to catch up again.
Time and time again I would slip away
But time after time again I would catch up and keep up
Then all of a sudden my legs an hands would give up and I would fall.
But still you waited for me to come back and catch up
No matter how long I gave up for you would still be there. I am so confused. Why would you still wait for me if you knew I would just fall and not be able be catch up. Then finally you said something after periods of silence you told me that this time when I caught up you would be sure I stayed. So I gave my all and I caught up. I did it. And I'm sure that this time I won't let my legs or hands slip. I grabbed a hold of you and I held on as hard as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment