Thursday, September 24, 2015

No longer

The things my eyes have seen are way past the matter of my being. I guess you would say they have no bigger meaning, but that's your point of view. You see it's not your cup of tea, a normal cup of joe for me. You just don't know. I have been laying here for quite some time thinking about what this all ment. I lament for all this wrong doing even though I'm not affiliated with all this unappreciated madness that I can't escape from this I can't awake from this its too  surreal for me to handle well. It's not a dream anymore. I need to get out but I can't find an open door. I am locked in here, shut in forever. I'm held within. Isn't this a crime I mean come on look at the time I have been in here for going on 6 years. I'm drowning in my own tears. If I would have known what that one choice would have done.....

No comments:

Post a Comment